Tour mission: My goal is to ensure my clients have a unique, positive, and exciting wilderness experience and to take home images they will treasure for a lifetime. This is achieved through the combination of outstanding travel planning, personalized attention to detail, and exceptional photographic instruction.
Photography Tours Frequently Asked Questions
1) I am interested – how does this all work? Great! You pick the date, time, location and length of our trip together. Once those details are worked out, I will provide you with the total cost of the trip. To lock in the dates, a $150 registration fee is required. The remaining balance of the trip is due no later than 45 days before the start.
2) Are meals or hotels included in your cost? In order to keep costs at a minimum, we leave food and lodging choices up to our clients. In regards to meals, I am able to assist you with suggestions. At most locations, we’ll also have opportunities to dine out. As far as hotels, I find it affords my clients greater freedom to pick the place they want to stay. I am glad to assist you in finding a hotel that meets your travel needs and is close to our destination of choice. Additionally, if you’d like to car camp or backpack that option is usually available and for some locations even highly recommended.
3) Are your workshops suitable for beginners? Of course! For optimal results it is preferable that our clients own a DSLR camera. However, it is not a prerequisite. To capture high quality, crisp images - it is highly recommended that you own or rent a tripod.
4) Can you help with processing? If you bring a laptop with your photo editing software on it – yes. I am most proficient in Photoshop.
5) How will I know what to bring? I’ll be communicating with you regularly and will make sure you have a checklist well before the start our time together. I believe preparation is the first step towards success.