Services: Portfolio Critique
If you would like to improve and enhance the quality of your images so they stand out and make an impact, a professional portfolio review and critique is an excellent way to do so. I provide honest and constructive feedback geared to strengthen your technical and artistic skills as a landscape photographer. Your images will captivate viewers and become works of art!
Your Personalized Portfolio Review Includes:
- Evaluation of ten images of your choice, in the genre of landscape photography
- Detailed notes on each image regarding composition, color, filter use, image blends and technical proficiencies
- Constructive feedback and strategies regarding editing techniques to maximize image impact
- Selection and editing of one image for an amazing "before and after" demonstration of the importance and impact of professionally finished images
Different Ways To Have Your Images Professionally Critiqued:
I can accomodate requests to conduct on-line image critiques, please contact me for details or...
- A CD of digital images or quality reproductions
- A short written statement about your photography
- Appropriate packaging and return postage if you would like your materials returned by mail
- You will receive your on-line critiques in a word document via email
- Inkjet prints should be high quality color corrected letter sized prints. Critique notes will be made on the back of each print or via a word document.
- Digital images should be high quality JPEG's - sized to 1200 px at their longest dimension
- No slide shows or power point presentations
- Critiques will be finished within a week of receiving them, except during periods of travel
- Image copyright remains sole property of the photographer. Any unreturned CD's, prints or electronic media exchanged during the portfolio process will be destroyed upon conclusion of the portfolio review